Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] quicknet gatekeeper problems..

You can check as well your computer clock and date settings : when
they're wrong the connection to gk.microtelco.com isn't possible.

Checked my account-listed timezone, and, it's the same as I have on linux.. I have my clock auto-load using clock.redhat.com time-server...

Are you sure your Microtelco account is designed for gnomemeeting ? (yes
there is a special account for gnomemmeting that differs from the one
designed for netmeeeting).

I can find timezone configuration easily in my account data, but I can't find any reference to gnomemeeting or netmeeting.. I checked all information from all the tabs at the right, and none of them mention either.. how do I go about determining account-design characteristics?