[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 0.98 Strings Freeze

Hello to all,

I'm e-mailing you because GnomeMeeting 0.98 is scheduled to be released next week.
The strings freeze starts now, and will end on Sunday midnight, Brussels time
(GMT+2).

GnomeMeeting 0.98 is probably the last unstable release before we enter
the 1.00 Betas period, and I think it would be great if most of you could
start updating the translations. I don't think many strings will change
in 1.00 Betas, probably only some fuzzy strings due to capitalization
changes or added mnemonics, so nothing hard to fix.

Thanks a lot,
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org