Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] mandranke 9.1 and gnomemeeting

thanks kilian

the cam works fine with gnomemeeting now.
just had to know where to look :-)

but as newbie you dont have the knowledge to know what to search for.
it took me more then 5 weeks, and it didnt work.

now it took 10 minutes and everything ist fine