Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] The Jitter buffer

<damien> The Jitter buffer "is simply the buffer where received sound
packets are accumulated. When the buffer is full, then the sound is
played". If your network is of bad quality, then you need a big jitter
buffer, ie a big delay before sound is played back, because you need
more time before being able to play audio back".

--
Christopher Warner
email: <zanee AT kernelcode DOT com>

"Yes, I'm against war against a country with approximately 13
airplanes".