Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] The incoming call sound problem

> Thank you for your reply, but I still do not know what "Gomnemeeting" are all
> about, can you tell me what those meetings represent
Dude, somebody seems to have horsed around with you and put you on this
mailing list. If you don't want to receive mails from this list anymore, either
read the full header of this mail or directly use this link:

mailto:gnomemeeting-list-request gnome org?subject=unsubscribe

Christian

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster