Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Impossible to write data to this device?
- From: Gonzalo Servat <gs webtastic com au>
- To: "gnomemeeting-list gnome org" <gnomemeeting-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Impossible to write data to this device?
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:32:56 +1000
On 31/07/2003 10:54 AM +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
2 possibilities here :
- /dev/sound/dsp is busy because another program is using it (like
artsd, or esd)
- or it is not full-duplex, in that case, you will have to install ALSA
as matthias suggested it.
Thanks Damien & Matthias.
I've installed the ALSA drivers and apart from Gnomemeeting using up a lot
of bandwidth even with the worst-quality codec and no video, it's working
fine now. :)
Keep up the good work!
][Date Next] [Thread Prev