Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Is it possible to use a digital still camera?

On 24/07/2003 at 15:26:14(+1000), David Mills used 0.4K just to say:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Canon IXUS.  Does anyone know if it is possible to use it (with its
> USB connection) as the video camera for gnomemeeting?

I've seen still digital video cameras that have a standard VHS output. You can
use one of those with a TV tuner just fine. Other than that, can your camera
stream video to the PC over the USB that you want to use? If not, I don't see
how you could theoretically use it.

--
\    Georgi Georgiev   \  The sum of the intelligence of the world is  \
/     chutz gg3 net    /  constant. The population is, of course,      /