Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] odd audio failure part 2

> --=-VVgik44Bj8MieoVf4E63
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> having read through all your mail, it seems the problem is only on
> jeff's side. so if you could try and capture the network traffic for:
> - tcp 1720
> - tcp 30000-30010
> - udo 5000-5003
> on the workstation, you should see the 5000-5003 are lacking at least 2
> ports being transmitted through the firewall. i don't remember you
> explained what jeff's config was, but it seems his router is for some
> reason not accepting the GM on the workstation. you did tell him to
> - disable h.245 tunneling
> - disable fast start

i did mention to him to disable h.245 tunneling but i'm not sure if we
disabled fast start explicitly.  we went through the config druid pages
over the phone and i think i mentioned this was turned off on my end but
i don't recall exactly.  i'll mention this to him so he can try with don.

thanks!