Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] firewire and MiniDV camera

I'm using Crux distribution - it has bison 1.875 which causes that exact same error. It has something to with bison.simple file.

Since I'm not a programmer, I

- installed bison 1.35 to temporary location
- compiled pwlib so that it used bison 1.35
- removed bison 1.35

Bye,

  Jp