[GnomeMeeting-list] firewire and MiniDV camera

Hello,

Could someone help me?
I use Mandrake 9.1 and I want to use Gnomemmeeting with an MiniDV Firewire
camera.
First I tried to install PWlib and I received an error during the
compilation regarding one file "asnparser". I copied this file manually and
I deleted from make file the line contain this command (copy to) and
everything was OK.
During the openh compilation I received an error regarding PTLIB.MAK
(destination folder doesn't exist. To solve this I used the RPM file and was
OK.
After that I tried to compile gnome meeting with firewire enabled but I
received another error regarding PTLIB.
I think with rpm with firewire enabled will be OK. Could somebody provide
this files with firewire enabled?

Even if i use pwlib and openh in rpm when I tried to compile gnomemeeting it
say that ptlib doesnt exist.

Thanks,

Rolland