RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM + DV + Debian (was: 1394 DV camnotrecognized?)

Hi Georgi,

> > You assume right. The GnomeMeeting debug messages are exactelly the
> > same as in ohphone. Enjoy testing ;)
>
> Actually, the "behavior" I was "assuming" was that ohphone
> has the same problems as gnomemeeting. I.e. I assumed that
> the problem is in pwlib, because if it isn't -- it is out of my range.

That should be the case. As both programs are just a user-interface upon the
pwlib (even if GM is a wonderful GUI), they don't do direct hardware
interaction themselves. So you should find the solution either in pwlib or
the ieee1394 lib which is used by pwlib.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian