Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM + DV + Debian (was: 1394 DV cam notrecognized?)

On 06/07/2003 at 20:49:35(+0200), Kilian Krause used 0.6K just to say:
> Hi Georgi,
>
> > > I assume ohphone is behaving the same way as gnomemeeting.
> > The output
> > > of gnomemeeting --debug 3 would be just as welcome, but it
> > is a habbit
> > > of mine to debug pwlib with ohphone and it is small enough for the
> > > compilation to take almost no time at all.
>
> You assume right. The GnomeMeeting debug messages are exactelly the same as
> in ohphone. Enjoy testing ;)

Actually, the "behavior" I was "assuming" was that ohphone has the same
problems as gnomemeeting. I.e. I assumed that the problem is in pwlib, because
if it isn't -- it is out of my range.

--
 /   Georgi Georgiev    / Coding is easy; All you do is sit staring at  /
\     chutz gg3 net    \  a terminal until the drops of blood form on  \