RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM + DV + Debian (was: 1394 DV cam not recognized?)

Hi Chris,

> Its all online here if you want to see:
>
>    http://chris.ruvolo.net/debian/gnomemeeting/source/
>
> Oh, and I had to file Debian bug #199878 against libdv2-dev for an include
problem in
> /usr/include/libdv/dv_types.h.  I had to comment out a bogus #include of
config.h there.

> If anyone is interested in giving these binaries a try, you can use the
following lines > in your /etc/apt-sources.list, but please don't leave them
there permanently, this is
> just my little DSL connection.

If the FireWire Bugs with raw1394 will disappear, i'll mirror the packages
to gnomemeeting org seconix.com for better downloads. Thanks for offering!
;)

Please keep me updated about the progress, so i can grab the packages to
offer them whenever they're of production quality without some devices not
working correctly.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian