Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] FAQ and serious bug with OpenMCU

Hello,

Le ven 04/07/2003 à 17:22, Martin André a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'am new to this list, and I've 2 little remarks about GnomeMeeting.
>
>  - First one concerns the FAQ, section 7.2.1, The GNU Gatekeeper
> configured as a proxy. The sample configuration file is not correct.
> You should add a line in Main section where you specify the NAT box
> public IP (you can't imagine the time I lost searching this...).
> Furthermore, there is a typing error (RasSrv, not RasSvr).

I will fix this, but I don't think that the NAT box public IP is
mandatory. The config file given on the website is made for a GNU GK
installed on the public IP.

> Configuration file should be like this :
>
> [Gatekeeper::Main]
> Fourtytwo=42
> NetworkInterfaces=your_local_IP/24,public_IP/32
> [RoutedMode]
> GKRouted=1
> AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
> SupportNATedEndpoints=1
> [RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
> CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
> [Proxy]
> Enable=1
> [GkStatus::Auth]
> rule=allow
>
> - Second one is a bug. I don't know if it is due to GnomeMeeting, but
> openmcu crashes when video size is set to "Large".
> Image is totally distorted, and after a variable time openmcu segfaults.
> I did the test with NetMeeting too. I selected large size, and when
> connected to the MCU image size went back to medium.
> Maybe, a post in OpenH323 list would have been more appropriate, but
> since I can't crash openmcu with NetMeeting, I think it concerns
> GnomeMeeting list.

Since no other program crashes when GM sends large, it is really one of
the openmcu bugs...