[GnomeMeeting-list] FAQ and serious bug with OpenMCU

Hi all,

I'am new to this list, and I've 2 little remarks about GnomeMeeting.

 - First one concerns the FAQ, section 7.2.1, The GNU Gatekeeper
configured as a proxy. The sample configuration file is not correct.
You should add a line in Main section where you specify the NAT box
public IP (you can't imagine the time I lost searching this...).
Furthermore, there is a typing error (RasSrv, not RasSvr).

Configuration file should be like this :

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
NetworkInterfaces=your_local_IP/24,public_IP/32
[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
[Proxy]
Enable=1
[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

- Second one is a bug. I don't know if it is due to GnomeMeeting, but
openmcu crashes when video size is set to "Large".
Image is totally distorted, and after a variable time openmcu segfaults.
I did the test with NetMeeting too. I selected large size, and when
connected to the MCU image size went back to medium.
Maybe, a post in OpenH323 list would have been more appropriate, but
since I can't crash openmcu with NetMeeting, I think it concerns
GnomeMeeting list.

Martin