Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] One way video with NetMeeting

Netmeeting XP has a bug. The standard foresees that when a video packet
is lost, you can send a command to the remote to warn it of the problem.
Apparently, Netmeeting XP doesn't understand that command and instead of
ignoring it, it cuts the video.

That's an XP bug, but we added a workaround in openh323 thanks to the
help of Derek. I suggest you to wait for the new release, but again,
that's a Netmeeting XP bug.