Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM manual

ons 2003-01-22 klockan 10.34 skrev Damien Sandras:
> There is a partially translated but very incomplete translation of
> GnomeMeeting in italian.
> Are you interested in finishing it for next release?
>
> The small problem is that it has to be finished tonight as I have to
> send the source to packagers tonight. Is it possible for you?

You should also try to notify the author of the existing translation
that you want to work on the GUI translation, so that he or she knows
about it.

A good idea would probably also be to join the GTP
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html); that way you can
get in contact with translators and get help from them and also get help
from other Italian translators specifically.

Christian