Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with Sound

Le dim 19/01/2003 à 14:27, Ricardo Pedro a écrit :
> Yes I had alook at the FAQ.
>
> Quote:
> "However, if your soundcard or webcam works well with all applications
> except GnomeMeeting, you are welcome to mail us. "
>
> I think this is my case. The Sound is working in all programs except in
> Gnomemeeting.
>
> Thank you

This part of the FAQ doesn't make much sense as I suspect GnomeMeeting
is your only application to request full-duplexness (record and play at
the same time) and to not use a particular sound daemon.

You have to read the section of the FAQ dedicated to sound problems, and
mail the mailing list back telling in which case of the FAQ you are.

Alternatively, you could wait for next release (this week or next week)
that provides a new helper to diagnose configuration problems. Your
problem is a configuration problem on your side.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>