Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Installing Logitech Quickcam 4000 Pro

> Hey all,
>
>I was wondering if someone here is using a camera like the one
I >said in
>the subject. I am trying to get it going and seem to have alot
of
>problems with it.

Hi,

I've just got a Logitech Quickcam 4000 Pro camera. But, I'm
using Mac OS X 10.2.3... and I'm not sure I could make it work
(right now) with gnomemeeting.

I'm using IOXperts (http://www.ioxperts.com) trial driver with
another video+audio programs. Camera works fine with them.

=====

Miguel Angel Córdova Morales
macm5 yahoo com
[ http://www.ii.uned.es/~macm5 ]

Yahoo! Móviles
Personaliza tu móvil con tu logo y melodía favorito
en http://moviles.yahoo.es