Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] failure related to debian update?

Thanks for the pointer to audio drivers.  The problem disappeared
after I removed the nas package.  I believe that nasd was loading the
kernel/drivers/usb/audio.o module.

Thanks also to the helpful folks on ils.seconix.com.

--
Andy Fraser                                      Fraser Physics
andy FraserPhysics com                           2144 41st Street