Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Using Web-Cam Microphone Under Alsa

Hi there,

Try to see if /dev/dsp2 is able to use the mic that is what I have to
use:

Sound: /dev/dsp
Mixer: /dev/mixer

Mic: /dev/dsp2
Mixer: /dev/mixer

And this is with the kernel audio module loaded. It works both if you
have it loaded with "*" or with "M".

You could at least try to use that to see if the sound and everything
works.

Could you give me a small help on how to get my camera going with video.
I can't seem to get it going correctly.

Thank you.

--
Niklas <scizzo sector7 nu>