[GnomeMeeting-list] Using Web-Cam Microphone Under Alsa

I have a Logitech 4000 Pro

I am able to send and receive video.   I can only receive audio.

I am not able to send audio.

I wound like to be able to use the Logitech 4000's built in microphone.

I have compiled the snd-usb-audio module from ALSA.  I have not been
able to use the standard USB audio module audio.o and have ALSA sound
work.  Therefore doing a modprobe audio and the selecting /dev/dsp1 as
my Audio Recording device will not work.

How can I use snd-usb-audio with Gnomemeeting and what is the correct
Audio configuration?   Must I use /dev/dsp1 and /dev/mixer1 for audio
recording?

Can Anyone help me out?

--
Carl V. LaMantia <cvlamantia attbi com>