Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] [Fwd: gnome meeting]

Le lun 06/01/2003 à 01:20, ALPHONSO Fabrice a écrit :
> [...]
First of all i would suggest to upgrade to version 0.94.1 of
GnomeMeeting. You can find the required packages on
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/
section Mandrake

> - Je voudrais tous simplement effacer l'historique des IP
>   dans la barre CALLTO://
> - Et egalement effacer l'historique des différents annuaire ILS
>   présent lorsque l'on clique sur l'icone ILS.
Then as it is explained in the FAQ on the same website,

"...
8.9. How to flush the IP addresses list or the LDAP servers list in
GnomeMeeting?
It is currently limited to 10 entries. But if you want to flush it, use
this command:

$ gconftool --set "/apps/gnomemeeting/history/called_hosts" "" --type=string

This will set the string (--type=string) corresponding to the key
"called_hosts" to "", which is empty.

Similarly, you can flush the directories list in the LDAP browser:

$ gconftool --set "/apps/gnomemeeting/history/ldap_servers" "" --type=string

You can also change the maximum number of entries in the history to
limit to 2 entries maximum:

$ gconftool --set "/apps/gnomemeeting/history/entries" 2 --type=int
..."

> Dans l'attente de réponse sincères salutations
Amicalement,

> Jean-Charles
Fabrice

PS: Sorry for the other readers of the mailing list, as this mail was
initially sent only to me it is in french,
and sorry to Jean-Charles, as i forwarded this mail to the offical
Gnomemeeting mailing list i answered in english ;-)

--
ALPHONSO Fabrice <fabrice alphonso dyndns org>