[GnomeMeeting-list] GM & quicknet

how come I do not see g.723.1 under the audio codecs when I enable quicknet
devices ?

also about the configuration. it's not at all obvious what the combo boxes do
(they enable/disable an icon, and it's not at all obvious what that icon is
supposed to represent).

-G

   You can release software that's good, software that's inexpensive, or
   software that's available on time.  You can usually release software
   that has 2 of these 3 attributes -- but not all 3.
| Greg Hosler                                   hosler lugs org sg    |