[GnomeMeeting-list] Archives Broken

Hello,

I think it is a known problem, but do you plan to fix the archives
management of the GNOME mailing lists any time soon?

Actually, archiving has stopped on the 16th of June for the
GnomeMeeting-list and people complain regularly about that because they
can't correctly search the archives to see if their problem has been
discussed before.

I understand it is not a major problem for some of the mailing lists
hosted on gnome.org; but for others like the GnomeMeeting-list, it is
really a major problem because we have to answer regularly to the same
mails because people can't search the mailing list archives.

Thanks,
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org