Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem starting

Starting Gnomemeeting (both under KDE and Gnome - not from a menu, but by command line) results in (both as user and root): gnomemeeting: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory This is the same error I got when trying (per Gagne's article in Linux Journal) to compile & install everything. That is why I then went back to the installation disks to retrieve (what I thought was ) everything. A "locate" truly does not find the Libstdc file. In what suite is it located?

Matthias Redlich wrote:

We need more information.
Start GnomeMeeting in a terminal (xterm, for instance) and watch the
output (and, of course, tell us).
If there is nothing useful, please run GnomeMeeting in gdb and send us
the backtrace.

Cheers,
Matthias