[GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with GnomeMeeting

 Hi everybody,

     I'm facing great problem in running GnomeMeeting software.
frist I give some detail about the softwares i'm using

OS RedHat Linux7.2
GnomeMeeting 0.85.1

I'm trying to connect to a host in same LAN. I can do it properly, and text chatting also working properly. but there is no voice transmission taking place. I assume that Audio Device is working properly. because there is no error messages. also it shows in history Audio sending. but in real no Voice Transmission is taking place.

I'm really puzzled with it. and Hoping some one of you can show me way out of this
problem. I'll appriciate any suggetions. Thanks

Vidula