From: "Matthew J. Nelson" <mnelson as arizona edu>
To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
Date: 27 Feb 2003 08:55:48 -0700
Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list] Polycom??

I am having difficulty with connections to Polycom hardware.  Both the
USB and standalone hardware have asymmetry on the audio and video
links.  GM receives A&V fine from the Polycom units, but the Polcom's
receive from GM a very broken audio stream and a video that freezes for
long periods of time.   GM to GM and GM to NetMeeting are fine.  I have
played with every possible setting on the codec and device page to no
effect.

Cheers,
   Matt

--
Matthew J. Nelson <mnelson as arizona edu>
University of Arizona

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University   Office: Science 117, MS 41051  :
:  e-mail: Alan Sill ttu edu    ph. 806-742-3730   fax 806-742-1182  :
:  CDF trailer 170-D       ph. 630-840-2114       cell 806-790-7462  :