[GnomeMeeting-list] Polycom??

I am having difficulty with connections to Polycom hardware.  Both the
USB and standalone hardware have asymmetry on the audio and video
links.  GM receives A&V fine from the Polycom units, but the Polcom's
receive from GM a very broken audio stream and a video that freezes for
long periods of time.   GM to GM and GM to NetMeeting are fine.  I have
played with every possible setting on the codec and device page to no
effect.

Cheers,
   Matt

--
Matthew J. Nelson <mnelson as arizona edu>
University of Arizona