Re: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Quicknet PhoneCARD / Gnomemeeting 0.96 Help!

Le lun 24/02/2003 à 19:58, niranjan sraamerica com a écrit :
> Damien,
>
> I dont get dialtone / ring. My phone wdnt ring when called.

Then I think there is a problem with the installation.

> I didnt realise the type of analog phone would matter. I would try a different one and send an update. Is there a way to identify which ones would work for Quicknet cards?

Logically all phones should work, if you get no dialtone, no ring, then
it is weird.

Yes it is the best to do. Also notice openh323.org CVS contains an
improved version of IXJ under module name "nixj". You could try it.