Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting > 0.12 and Debian KDE

Hello,

It must be a bug in the debian packages in Unstable, ie either a bug in
the GnomeMeeting package, or a bug in one of the packages.
I suggest you to report a bug on the GnomMeeting Debian package on the
debian bug tracking system here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=gnomemeeting&archive=no

If it is not a GnomeMeeting package bug, but a Gnome package bug, then
it will be forwarded to the right person.

Yes, GnomeMeeting is installable and works with KDE, it works for plenty
of people (probably the halve of current GnomeMeeting users).