[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting > 0.12 and Debian KDE

Hi,

I hope this isn't too dumb of a question:  Is it
possible to run gnomemeeting(version greater than
0.12) and Debian KDE at the same time?

(The only way I can get gnomemeeting version above
0.12 is  to use USA/unstable for my /etc/sources.list,
and then I can get 0.96 gnomemeeting but I have to get
rid of KDE and switch to gnome-only.  I'm using
apt-get for installation...)

I've checked through the mailing archives and
googled and haven't found the answer to this
question... although on the www.gnomemeeting.org
webpage it says gnomemeeting can run with KDE.  (and
for version 0.12, gnomemeeting DOES run with KDE...
however I would like to use a more recent version of
gnomemeeting, and also I would like to use KDE still).

Thanks in advance, for any answers!
-Lori