Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] docklet in KDE3.1

Ive had the exact same thing here.  for some reason it seems if an app is
closed that uses the system tray the gnome apps running come up and
occasionally the gnome icon pop out of the system tray.  if i close the box
the icon are in it returns to the system tray.  happens with both
gnomemeeting and gaim-cvs

Dennis