Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 0.96 complains about audio devices and doesn't start

Le jeu 20/02/2003 à 15:38, Nicolas FESSELET a écrit :

> Why not. I have never done that before though, and gnomeMeeting seems
> to be a pretty big thing to start with... Maybe you could give me some
> hints on where I should look. (PWLib is doing the test on the device
> you say...)

Uninstall pwlib, pwlib-devel, openh323, openh323-devel, gnomemeeting,
then compile them from sources with the help of the FAQ:
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x101.html

Then recontact me privately for further instructions.

- But I'm really worried by your problem, I'm sure it should work. Are
your major/minor numbers correct?
- Do you have a /dev/sound directory (or filename) or not?

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org