[GnomeMeeting-list] Multiple settings for GM and voipblaster problem

I run GM on my laptop.  My configuration changes according to different
situations.  I have gm in my gnome session which I think is a great
feature.

Sometimes I have a voipblaster plugged in
Sometimes I have a webcam plugged in
Sometimes I am connected to the net, but sometimes I am not.  Sometimes
I start un-connected and later connect.

I am registering to a gatekeeper and ils.  The main problem is gm pops
heaps of windows saying it could not connect to the gatekeeper/ils
server etc.  This happens again and again is is quite annoying.

Also, as sometimes I have a voipblaster and sometimes I do not I need to
change my audio device manually each time.

Of note for the voipblaster: it works, but it only supports g723.1.  In
GM with the voipblaster connected all the audio codecs are listed as
available even though in reality they are not.  I usually go and unclick
the checkboxes but that is a pain to do each time.