Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] SuSe8.1 + QuickCam PRO 4000 + modules.conf

No, but problem was solved by adding to the /etc/rc,d/boot.local file:

modprobe pwc
insmod -f pwcx

geno
At 08:28 PM 2/19/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Le mer 19/02/2003 à 20:12, geno a écrit :
> I updated to the 2.4.20 kernel and installed the latest pwcx.  Everything
> worked great until reboot. When I try to use the etc/modules.conf
> modifications below (changed only as to name of kernel), I lose mouse
> function and sound.
>
> Is the location of changes within the modules.conf file critical?
> Are further changes to the suggested modules.conf modifications necessary
> because of the new kernel?

Wild guess: instead of _adding_ those lines to your /etc/modules.conf,
you made that file only those lines?

Snark on #gnomemeeting