Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] SuSe8.1 + QuickCam PRO 4000 + modules.conf

I updated to the 2.4.20 kernel and installed the latest pwcx. Everything worked great until reboot. When I try to use the etc/modules.conf modifications below (changed only as to name of kernel), I lose mouse function and sound.

Is the location of changes within the modules.conf file critical?
Are further changes to the suggested modules.conf modifications necessary because of the new kernel?