Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can I use gnomemeeting as proxy?

Netmeeting will only work if you make it use the Gatekeeper configured
as a proxy. No other way. The newnat patches could work, sometimes, but
they will break GM.

I suggest you to use the IP Translation for GM users, and the GK for the
Netmeeting user.