Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Installing Logitech QuicCam 4000 Pro

Le lun 10/02/2003 à 17:25, walt a écrit :

> so what he is trying to say, is that you are on your own and wasting
> your time asking here..imagine being on a mailing list for a program and
> asking how to get something to work with it. Shame on you!

What he is trying to explain is:
- it is a hardware configuration problem that has nothing to do with
gnomemeeting;
- however, some hardware issues are already covered by the faq.

I don't see what you have against what he said. He even said it more
politely than just the four letter word that applied: RTFM.

Snark on #gnomemeeting

PS: Of course, we all know RTFM stands for "Read The _Fine_ Manual"...