[GnomeMeeting-list] Aiptec Pencam and SUSE 9.0

Hello,

i have installed Suse 8.2 with gnomemeeting, everything works fine. Now i've
installed Suse 9.0 and my Aiptek PenCam does not work anymore. Module stv680
is loaded. Gnomemeeting tells me that the videodev /dev/video1 can not be
opened. Configuration wizard  tells me that there is a "error with frame
size". What can i do to make the camera to work again with Suse 9.0?

Thank you.

Good Bye, Harald.