RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] basic questions....

Damien,

Thanks for getting back to us. It appears that you're one of the principal
developers of the GnomeMeeting application. WebEx provides a comprehensive
application that allows the user to hold a web conference with others via
the internet. The following features are possible:
	Voice communication between multiple users during the conference
	Collaborative Whiteborad during the conference
	Scheduling of meetings between users
	Text/IM Messaging as well

	Server App runs on Linux
	Client Apps run over Linux/Windows

Basically, we are looking for an app that we can use as our conferencing
application. We would like for it to be run on our internal server, for it
to be scalable, handling multiple conferences with multiple people for each
conference... Ideally, it should use a client application to allow each
person to participate in conferences via the server in a secure manner.

So basically, we're trying to find out if the GnomeMeeting app can be used
as an underlying foundation for this kind of application.

Thanks

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas earthlink net