Re: Re [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting Mandrake 9.1

Make sure you have the correct pcmcia drivers installed. Yes, the nixj driver works with your phonecard. The late drivers don't apply to the phonecard

Gérard Verger wrote:
    |Get the nixj driver from cvs and install that.  It's a much
higher       |quality driver.  I'll rollup a tarball over the weekend
and get that       |available for download.

I will do it but is it supposed to settle my problem : quicket driver
not recognized?

      |If this is a recently aquired pci phonejack card, the driver
should be       |available on a few weeks.  It's behind schedule. :(

It's a recently acquired Internet **PhoneCARD**

      |Gérard Verger wrote:
      |> Hello,
Internet      |> PhoneCard from Quicknet - MicroTelco account to use
with GnomeMeeting. |> |> Situation: I can ring a phone number - The other person can ear
me      |> (communication is not too good) but I can't ear him.
      |> Schampera's rpm (gnomemeeting website). The Quicknet device in
the      |> "Audio Devices" section of the GnomeMeeting preferences is
not available      |> even if GnomeMeeting is started as root.
install      |> instructions indicated for a pcmcia card: configure,
make, make      |> install-cs and I got an error : no rule to make
install-cs (in french :      |> pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible
install-cs). |> |> I need a little help. |> |> Thanks. |> |> Gerard