Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting crashes whenever I accept an incoming call ...

Le lun 25/08/2003 à 17:11, momesana a écrit :
> Hi everybody,
> I am using gentoo linux and had installed gnomemeeting through the emerge
> command provided by gentoo. It installed gnomemeeting 0.96. It worked fine
> and I managed to get the Logitech Express webcam running with the quickcam.o
> module (qc-usb 5.0), but there was a problem when I received and accpeted a
> call.

Just for the archives:
We debugged the problem with momesana, and he just had to run the qcset
command described on this list a while ago.

I'll try to determine why it is required. I'll contact the driver
author.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org