Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Quickcam USB very weird problem

Hi Ben,
> I'm very glad to tell you that the video under Gnome Meeting runs after
> type "modprobe snd-pcm-oss" !

hehe, let's hope util pwlib 1.6.0 (or even 1.5.3) the plugins will be
accepted into pwlib. ;)

> So, I think I will put snd-pcm-oss in /etc/modules.autoload or test your
> second solution.

well, you need only one *OR* the other.. but you're free to test our
cvs-emerge-tree.. i just dunno where Stephane is currently hosting it.
;) if you're interested, please mail me private and i'll get back to you
with the info as soon as i have it..

> Weirdly, under Vanity, I've got the same green picture. Logically, if
> the output on GnomeMeeting is OK and not OK on Vaninty, it's surely
> because *in* Vanity program, there is a bug, no ? But it's not important
> because I'm not using this program. However, maybe I should report the
> bug on the bugzilla's Vanity.

i suspect something far more logical. if there was a bug with gm, which
has gone away, but is with vanity, there's very hight probability this
bug is in your driver (and not in the display appz).. so you might be
lucky asking on the qce-driver-ml for possible fixes (maybe an updated
version)..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian