[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting + soundhardware :(

Hi guys

i hope u can help me with my gnomemeeting problem, so i can keep contact
with my girlfriend ;)

The trigger for writing this, was a point in your FAQ
[snip]
3.4. Can I ask questions about soundcard or webcam configuration to the
GnomeMeeting mailing-list?

The configuration of soundcards and webcams is related to your
distribution vendor, or to the respective mailing lists of the drivers
you are using. However, if your soundcard or webcam works well with all
applications except GnomeMeeting, you are welcome to mail us.
[/snip]

and that's it.
I'm using a soundblaster audigy, with a selfcompiled alsa, on a debian
sid, soundcard works well with every other application i'm using, but
Gnomemeeting reports an error at startup and terminates.
[snip]
GnomeMeeting can't be used without any audiohardware. Please install a
sound or quicknet device
[snip]
(freely transplated from german;))

hope u guys can help me