Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound is jittery and repeating

> I'm using the built-in notebook mic and a pair of Hi-Fi headphones not a
> headset.  I've checked that the external speakers are not operating.
>
> David.

it certainly sounds like you are getting feedback but if the external speakers
aren't in use then i'm not sure why.  are you using the alsa drivers?  istr
that there was mention on a web page about the configuration of this for
recording where you don't want one of the devices enabled.  i think it was
the ac97 codec.  the capture was ok but the one next to it (on my system)
should not be on.  it is a long shot but i would check the configuration
of the alsa devices if you are using the alsa drivers.