[GnomeMeeting-list] can't connect to NetMeeting user why?

Hi,

I am new to GnomeMeeting actually new to Linux as well. I installed GnomeMeeting without problem and the person I want to speak to uses NetMeeting. We are both registered to ils.seconix.com and can see each other on the server. If she tries to establish a connection no popup appears and she has the status to wait for my reply. If I start to connect to her I get the error:
"remote user is not running gnomeMeeting"

What is the problem? I thought that Net- and GnomeMeeting are compatible? Must the NetMeeting be setup in a special way? It is only installed with default values and uses the seconix as directory.

I would appreciate any help.

Cheers Klaas