Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] color format problems with QuickCam Zoom and PWC

Found it!! The individual file rights were fine but /dev/video is a
directory.  I noticed that it had drw-rw-rw as rights.  I thought one
needed x to be able to descend into a directory.  I changed the rights
to drwxrwxrwx and all worked fine.  I'll see what happens after I
reboot.  Thanks - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer