Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compilation problems with 0.96.1

On Tuesday 29 Apr 2003 14:12, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Are you sure that you are not compiling with old headers of PWLib /
> OpenH323 in /usr/include ?

It's very possible.  I had tremenous problems getting pwlib to compile.
Bison-1.875 caused many problems and expat-1.95.6 needed a patch to correct a
wrong declaration in expat.h. (which also affects openh323 cvs)
I installed an older bison-1.31 to correct the bison problem, but had been
trying various things.  I've reported these finding on the openh323 list.

Is there a list somewhere of the cvs requirements for gnomemeeting, running
Autogen.sh gives me loads of errors?

Thanks for the help so far.
Richard.