Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and RedHat 9 Problems ... any progress?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:27 am, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mer 23/04/2003 à 23:13, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :
> > On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:03 am, Damien Sandras wrote:
> >

> > I know there should  but the versions Red Hat have shiped for 9 is
> >
> > openh323-1.11.2-4.i386.rpm
> > pwlib-1.4.7-4.i386.rpm
> >
> > on GM site for 0.96.1
> >
> > openh323-1.11.2-3.i386.rpm
> > pwlib-1.4.7-3.i386.rpm
> >
> > same version  redhat has build 4 GM has build 3

My bad i was refering to the pwlib and openh323 packages.  going by the pwlib
and openh323 packages Red Hat supply  you should be able to build the GM
0.96.1 package againt the Red Hat pacakges.  i might give it a try  i rebuilt
all the pacakes for myself.

ill report back how succesful the build of GM 0.96.1  goes against Red Hat
supplied pwlib and openh323